10 Full Time Summer Student Opportunities
Kellogg's - Belleville, ON
We are anticipating a total of 10 FULL TIME Summer student opportunities as follows: (all must apply through the Kellogg portal to the summer student posting.)
- 8 openings for Summer students assigned to work with one of our 8 manufacturing teams 12 1/4 hour rotating shifts days and nights
- 1 opening for a summer student assigned to work with our Quality Food Safety team – 8 hour primarily day shifts
- 1 opening for a summer student assigned to work with Human Resources and Environmental Health & Safety and site Administration – 8 hour primarily day shifts
To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 18 years old as of April 29th 2020
- Enrolled in post-secondary education on a full-time basis for the Fall of 2020 – acceptance or registration info will be required
- Available to start full time hours (all shifts) as of May 4th and work at least up to August 29th but perhaps to September 5th
- Preference will be given to students studying in a field related to business, manufacturing and food industry disciplines
- This position requires regular attendance and punctuality in accordance with company policies
- Additionally, the ability to interact well with other employees and work overtime, as necessary, is required
Students who are studying in a field related to Bio-Science, Business, Manufacturing, Technical and Food Industry Disciplines
At Kellogg, we’re a company that can nourish your career as well as your appetite. We want you to bring your unique flavour to our Belleville, ON plant where we are proud to produce the famous Kellogg Cereals known around the globe! Our culture boasts a strong safety record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities. Join us in Belleville for Seasonal Student Support to add some flavour to your career!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Making things happen – You will be assisting with the efficient and safe production and or packaging of products with operators on the team
- Engaging part of a winning team – You will communicate and interact with operators, safety leader, and functional department specialists, accepting guidance and coaching from the team leads and operators
- Always Accountable – You will perform appropriate audits, tests and measurements. You will manage data and input transactional information into appropriate computer systems.
- Safety First – You will ensure all of your work is done safely in compliance with company policy following the Occupational Health and Safety Act
Type of Job: Full Time, Seasonal, Summer Position,
Hours: various shifts
Closes: Jan 31, 2020
To apply follow these instructions
Please apply online at https://kelloggs.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=MAN009804&lang=en
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.