Accounting Clerk Permanent Part Time Days, Downtown Kingston
As an employee, one must demonstrate an awareness of and be responsible for actively promoting and supporting patient and family centered engagement and care in all we do.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with numerous internal and external contacts on a daily basis using various modes of communication in order to provide or receive information, resolve issues and promote good service recipient relations.
- Processing of accounting data, ensuring that it is complete, accurate, and timely.
- Regular review, audit and reconciliation of accounting information, ensuring compliance with the company’s policies, procedures and practices. Follow up of issues as required.
- Provide support for business process improvements and effective functioning of the Accounting department.
*NOTE: The above duties are representative but are not to be construed as all-inclusive.
- Two year certificate/diploma post-secondary education in Finance or Business Administration
- Two years’ work experience in an automated accounting environment within the last 5 years.
- Accounting proficiency and knowledge will be tested (minimum mark 70% required).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows applications including Word (Level 1), and Excel (Level 2) will be tested.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal regulations with regards to a hospital setting, e.g. Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care; Revenue Canada.
- Demonstrated understanding of an integrated accounting software environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with a variety of individuals.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, analyze, reconcile and adjust account with minimum supervision, and to provide adequate audit trails.
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to attend work regularly.
- Satisfactory criminal reference check required.
The applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of this position.
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 1-800-265-2833.
We love referrals. Share opportunities with friends and family on Manpower Eastern Ontario Facebook page to increase youra compensation for each successful referral. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.ca/mypath
Type of Job: Part-Time, Permanent Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: $22.245-$24.649
Closes: Mar 31, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.