Community Nurse (RPN/RN)
ParaMed - Bancroft, ON
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the CNO
- Ability to pass a Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check is required upon hire
- A vehicle and license with the ability to commute if required
- Casual, part-time, full-time availability
- Nursing experience in a community setting is preferred
- Ability to communicate both through oral and written mediums
- Demonstrate compassion, tact, and diplomacy when interacting with clients and their families
Type of Job: On call / casual, Permanent Full-Time, Permanent Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To Be Discussed
Hours: To Be Determined
Closes: Aug 31, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.