Customer Service Representatives
T.A.S. Communications - Belleville, ON
At T.A.S. Communications, our highest priority is keeping our clients connected with their communities.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides a “Best in Class” customer service experience to our clients and callers by answering internal and external inquiries in a friendly, professional and efficient manner with an overall objective of creating and maintaining customer loyalty.
- Ability to think outside of the box and work with minimal supervision
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving skills/Critical thinking/Decision Making
- Exceptional spelling and grammar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening
- Available to work days, afternoons, evenings, midnights and weekends
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional manner
- Accurately record information from the caller
- Process client emails
- Dispatch messages per client procedure
- Other related duties as required and assigned
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time, Permanent Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: $15.50 per hour
Hours: part time, full time
Closes: Jan 21, 2021
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.