Front Desk Receptionist
Belleville Integrative Health Centre - Belleville, ON
Growing, health practice is seeking a professional, energetic, detail oriented front desk receptionist to join our team.
- Dependable, positive person who loves people and has excellent communication skills
- Must share our dedication to providing excellent customer service for our patients
- Fluent English (Written and Spoken)
- Experience in customer service role
- Basic-Intermediate level computer skills.
- Reliable, dedicated and customer-focused
- Professional presence
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of multitasking
- Able to adapt to change with clinic operations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic, outgoing and approachable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Training Hours M-F 6:30 am to 2:30 pm (2 Weeks)
- Answering incoming calls, emails, faxes
- Greeting and directing patients
- Book, reschedule and cancel appointments, make reminder calls as required
- Processing paperwork
- Use and upkeep of electronic medical records
- Processing payments
- Light laundry and office cleaning
Type of Job: Full Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined (Benefits package available after 3 months)
Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Closes: Oct 08, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.