Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative
S&P Data - Trenton, ON
- Experience in sales or a call center environment
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
As an Inbound Customer Service and Sales Representative, you will ensure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services.
- Strive to understand customers’ situation and recognize customers’ needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customers expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customers’ interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets
- Shift times are between 9 am and 9 pm Monday to Saturday
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: $15.50 per hour + Bonus + Benefits
Hours: 40 to 44 hours per week
Closes: Dec 27, 2019
To apply follow these instructions
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.