Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Dishwashers
Swiss Chalet - Belleville, ON
- Previous experience as a Line Cook an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Follows standards and procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
- Willing to help with prep and dishes as needed
- Food Safety certified or obtain within 3 months
At Swiss Chalet we deliver delicious “home-made” food, made fresh in-house just for you. Our atmosphere is warm, welcoming and feels like home.
At Swiss Chalet, we work as a team and help each other succeed. Our Managers are hands-on and our team works together to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. We genuinely care about each Guest and every Associate.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Complete line checks to ensure that enough product is prepared and kept ready for service
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time
- Plate food to specification to create a great dining experience
- Deliver Perfect Guest Experience by ensuring all standards are being executed and exceeded based on Swiss Chalet’s established specifications
- Be a leader in demonstrating behaviors consistent with RECIPE’s Principles
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1400 restaurants across Canada
- At Swiss Chalet “Every Guest Leaves Happy “!
*Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
Type of Job: Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be discussed
Hours: 15 to 20 hours per week
Closes: Apr 10, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.