Belleville Integrative Health Centre - Belleville, ON
Growing, health practice is seeking an, energetic, concierge to join our team
- Dependable, positive person who loves people and has excellent communication skills
- Must share our dedication to providing excellent customer service for our patients
- Experience in customer service role
- Fluent English (Written and Spoken)
- Basic-Intermediate level computer skills.
- Reliable, dedicated and customer-focused
- Professional presence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to adapt to change with clinic operations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Energetic, outgoing, and approachable
- Greeting and escorting patients
- Inputting Payment and Insurance Information
- Light laundry and office cleaning
- Performing other duties as assigned
Type of Job: Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Hours: Monday and Thursday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm , Wednesday 2:30 pm -7:30 pm
Closes: Oct 08, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.