Personal Lines Account Assistant
Whitley Insurance and Financial Services - Belleville, ON
- Minimum 1-year personal insurance experience
- R.I.B.O is required and preferably working towards A.I.I.C. or C.A.I.B. designation
- Client development / relationship management experience
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and EPIC
LOCATION: Trenton, Belleville, & Stirling Office
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Account Manager in servicing the client with their insurance needs from the moment they call and inquire to binding coverage accurately and professionally
- Remarketing a book of business (CQ, determine the best fit, upload business to appropriate market including payment information, send remarket letters to clients, follow up for new business, check new policies for accuracy)
- Discuss any concerns or outstanding info with underwriters
- Provide technical assistance to Account Managers
- Provide back-up support to Account Managers when required
- Preparing comparison quotation on renewals where necessary
- Prepare new business documents to be sent for signatures, etc.
- Action all renewals, new business, endorsements, and claims
- Process change requests on EPIC
- Review and invoice renewals and endorsements
- Issue in-house endorsements and new business on company portals
- Release renewals after making appropriate changes
- Scan and attach documents to EPIC
- Quote cross-sells and up-sell as much as possible
- Issue pink slips when needed in addition to completing miscellaneous duties as assigned
- We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be determined
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closes: Apr 01, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.