Personal Lines Account Manager
Whitley Insurance and Financial Services - Deseronto, ON
- Minimum 3-5 years insurance experience
- R.I.B.O. is required and preferably working towards C.I.P. or C.A.I.B. designation
- Client development / relationship management experience
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be a self starter with strong written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and EPIC
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Personal Lines Account Manager
LOCATION: Trenton, Deseronto, Belleville, & Stirling offices
REPORTING TO: President
Whitley Insurance & Financial Services is hiring for a Personal Lines Account Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for maintaining a book of business, generating new business, servicing client needs, and assisting the producer on new business activities.
- Respond promptly to telephone, email and fax enquiries, ensuring a high level of service is maintained
- Renewal review, recommendations, comparison quotes and remarket when needed
- Total account sales awareness, cross sell and up sell as much as possible
- Action all renewals, endorsements and claims
- Process change requests on EPIC/company portals, when needed
- Review and invoice all endorsements (and renewals, if necessary)
- Issue in-house endorsements and new business on company portals, when needed
- Release renewals after making appropriate changes , when needed
- Scan and attach documents to EPIC
- Quote cross sells and up sell as much as possible
- Issue pink slips when needed in addition to completing miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Prepare new business documents to be sent for signatures, e
- Report order: MVR, Autoplus, HITS
- Support other members of the team when needed
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Type of Job:
Closes: Apr 01, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.