Cobourg Development Services - Cobourg, ON
A small Construction Company located in Cobourg is in search of a Pipelayer to work on personal and commercial properties from the Cobourg – Belleville and surrounding Area!
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience working in the field; confidence operating and maintaining all stages involved in pipelaying
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently and safely
- General working knowledge of Municipal Roadway construction, subdivisions, and site developments
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
- Willingness to travel
- Maintain and monitor a clean work environment, apply risk management process for the elimination of work-related injuries, damage to equipment and incident – related loss time
- Candidate must be physically fit, and accomplish daily routines under minimal supervision, have the ability to address customer needs and carry out operational maintenance of equipment.
- Able to run on-site operations, implement an operational plan and develop work priorities and problem solve
- Set up and operate pipe laser
- Lay / Install Sewer and Watermain to Municipal Standards
- Comprehending construction drawings
- Assisting the foreman in testing and inspecting procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity after the successful probationary term
- Full Benefits package after a successful probationary term
- Competitive wages
- Small company with training provided
- Bi-weekly pay and Deferred profit-sharing plan
- 8 % vacation pay, paid bi-weekly
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: Starting at $25.00 an hour based on experience
Closes: Dec 31, 2019
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.