AON Inc. - Tweed, ON
Moira Place LTC Home is looking for healthcare professionals who share in our passion for providing quality care and superior levels of service to our residents. As a Registered Nurse with Moira Place, we will rely upon you to supervise and coordinate the care given by department staff and others while assisting our residents in their activities of daily living, providing skilled care in an empathetic and nurturing manner. You are a take-charge individual who leads by example and utilizes coaching and staff recognition to maximize staff performance.
- Valid RN License from Ontario College of Nurses
- Supervisory experience and prior experience in a retirement or long term care setting preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to work weekends, varied shifts, call-ins, and holidays as assigned
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Assist in the development of resident Care Plans and interventions while providing hands-on, clinical nursing care, including medication administration and assisting in the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) as required
- Direct, supervise, and mentor RPNs & PSWs in the provision of care in a manner that promotes dignity, compassion, and is in adherence to Care Plans
- Maintain proficiency in RAI-MDS 2.0 and provide support to Care Department staff in this area
- Ensures clear and appropriate communication occurs across the department, residence, and with families; promotes positive relationships with staff, physicians, and external care providers to ensure high quality service is provided to residents and resources are efficiently utilized
- Actively participates in ongoing professional development including in-services, seminars, and conferences as directed
Moira Place offers competitive compensation.
AON Inc. is committed to meet the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities as part of our hiring process. We welcome and thank all applicants; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Closes: Jan 17, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.