Residential Support Worker
Alliance Youth Services - Belleville, ON
- Diploma or degree in a related field or relevant experience.
- Current and valid Class G driver’s license and a car
- Must be able to obtain a Vulnerable Sector Check
- Valid automobile insurance
- Driving clients to appointments and recreation in your vehicle
- Demonstrated computer skills with a working knowledge of MS Office.
- Implement strategies for individuals with specialized needs and/or mental health diagnosis.
- Supervise clients and ensure that each client is receiving exceptional daily care.
- Ensure clients health care and safety are maintained.
- Implement and follow through with Plans of Care.
- Support and assist co-workers with teamwork and sharing of responsibilities.
- Behaviour management of clients using a preventative and proactive approach focusing on environmental modifications.
- Strict adherence to all mandatory reporting procedures.
- Maintain home cleanliness.
- Medication administration.
- Organizational, decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function independently within the framework of a team.
- Excellent written skills
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time, Permanent Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: $16.50
Closes: Nov 10, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.