Restore Associate Manager
Habitat for Humanity Restore-Prince Edward Hastings - Belleville, ON
- Post-secondary education, with a preference to those who have completed programs with retail competency components
- Individuals with equivalent work experience in retail management will also be considered
- Excellent computer skills, are experienced using the Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and can use other web-based database and customer/client/donor tracking applications.
- Clear Criminal Record check
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s licence.
- Access to a vehicle
- Abilility to lift up to 75 lbs
- Balance daily transactions using computer programs, calculators and adding machines
- Firm understanding of inventory management & control and loss control systems and programs
- Understanding of POS and merchant payment systems
- Demonstrate ability to organize, schedule, assign, evaluate, and coach staff and volunteers.
- A team player and can achieve your operational goals with minimum supervision.
- Understand retail sales, sales targets, and can create and provide proper reporting on the financial performance of the ReStore (including P&L management)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing, to ensure effective communication with customers, volunteers, staff, and potential donors
The ReStore Associate Manager (RAM) is responsible for all customer-facing and retail operations of the Belleville ReStore. The RAM’s goal is to create the best possible customer experience while maximizing potential sales to customers entering the store. The RAM manages the customer-facing retail team and is also responsible for overseeing the maintenance of our entire site (including the Affiliate Office). The RAM is also responsible for all branding, merchandising, and marketing efforts of the ReStore, including using our social media channels to engage customers, donors, and the public. In conjunction with the Warehouse Associate Manager (WAM), the RAM is responsible for building relationships with businesses and other organizations throughout the communities we serve, with a goal of generating donations or acquiring salvage opportunities to ensure a consistent stream of high-quality furniture, appliances, fixtures, home décor, and home building, repair, and renovation tools and materials for sale in the ReStore.
Type of Job: Full Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be Determined
Hours: 40 hours per week
Closes: Aug 15, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.