Restore/ Warehouse Associate (2)
Habitat for Humanity Restore- Prince Edward Hastings - Belleville, ON
- Must possess a valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Min 3 years experience with driving a heavy vehicle
- Clear criminal record check
- Prior retail, warehouse, or customer service experience is an asset but is not required
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, other staff members and volunteers (both verbally and in writing)
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service, including answering phone inquiries.
- Processing customer transactions (cash, debit, credit)
- Assist with testing and cleaning products on the floor.
Restore Associates and Warehouse Associates work in our ReStore retail operations, performing a variety of point-of-sale, customer service, inventory stock, sales, maintenance, and pickup/delivery tasks. ReStore Associates work primarily on the Retail sales floor, while Warehouse Associates work primarily in our warehouse and assisting with pickup/drop-off/delivery operations.
Type of Job: Full Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To Be Determined
Hours: 40 hours per week
Closes: Aug 15, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.