RPN and RN
Plan A Kingston & Quinte - Kingston, Picton and Northbrook, ON
- Hold a degree/diploma
- Current registration with the CNO with no restrictions (required)
- Live within 100km of the hiring location listed above*
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Hardworking, compassionate, positive, solution-oriented, professional and flexible
- LTC experience considered an asset
- One year or more of paid work experience as an RN and/or RPN**
*Plan A offers supplemental employment with no guarantee of hours, because of this, we are not a reason to relocate to the area.
**If you do not have one year of paid work experience as an RN or RPN, you can apply to work with us as a Personal Support Worker (PSW)!
- The specific responsibilities and duties vary slightly from home to home, as well as from shift to shift.
- These expectations will be communicated during the site-specific orientation to each home
- RNs: RNs are expected to manage the healthcare team, provide wound care and assessments to residents, following their scope of practice, as outlined by the CNO.
- RPN: RPNs are expected to administer medication, provide wound care and direct assessments to residents, following their scope of practice as outlined by the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO).
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your busy schedule (part-time or full-time hours available, minimum of only 3 shifts per month)
- Competitive pay
- Self-scheduling (easily through the StaffStat app), receive notifications for available shifts as they arise
- Orientation provided to all of our homes
- Access to Plan A on-call personnel at all times, should the need arise
- Plan A offers industry-leading wages with the opportunity to travel to different LTC facilities
- Incentives, accommodations, and mileage coverage it’s a great way to experience new towns and cities!
Additional $4 per hour pandemic pay until Aug 13th, 2020
Type of Job: Full Time, On call / casual, Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: $33.00 to $57.00 /hour
Hours: To be Determined
Closes: Dec 01, 2020
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.