County Boys Renovations - Belleville and Surrounding Areas
- Minimum 1 year experience
Considered an Asset
- WHMIS Training
- High School Diploma
- Valid G License
- Possess own Safety Equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel toed boots)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Perform other labour and elemental activities
- Possess own tools
Duties will Include but not limited to:
- Attach house wrap or other material to building surface using staples, nails or adhesives.
- Attach wood or metal laths to surface using screw gun, nail gun or hammer.
- Fit and fasten siding material to laths or framing studs using measuring device (tape measure, transit or laser level), hammer or nail gun, or adhesives.
- Cut and trim material to size and shape to fit using shears (powered or hand-operated), saw (powered or hand-operated) or utility knife.
- Fill joints and cracks with caulking compound using caulk gun, putty knife.
Type of Job: Full Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: $18.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Closes: Feb 26, 2021
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.