Student Administrative Assistant
St. Leonard’s Community Support, Prevention and Residential Services - Belleville, ON
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30, have recently completed or be enrolled in post-secondary education. Special interest to applicants in the following fields: Social Work, Law and Justice, Criminology, Child & Youth Care, Community & Justice Services, Police Foundations.
Additional criteria include:
- A mandatory, current Vulnerable Sector Check
- A strong ability to utilize customized software and excellent Microsoft Excel and Teams skills
- Effective communication, strong time management and organizational skills
- A willingness to work flexible hours
- Standard First Aid/CPR/AED certification is an asset
St. Leonard’s Community Support, Prevention and Residential Services is a not-for-profit agency servicing youth and adults in the justice sector.
- Complete administrative duties, including file set up and disposal
- Assist with rebranding and updates to agency documents
- Update programs and program guides
- Develop Annual General Meeting materials and presentation
- Complete general office housekeeping, i.e. cleaning, ordering, purchasing
- Handle inventory of office supplies
Type of Job: Summer Position,
Hourly Wage/Salary: $15.00 per hour
Closes: May 28, 2020
To apply follow these instructions
Submit your resume and cover letter via email: email@example.com
Please note: Applications will be accepted up until Thursday May 28, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.