Pegasus Cheer Athletics - Belleville, ON
- A strong background in customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and motivation to deliver high value to all clients
- The ability to work positively in a team environment
- The ability to work independently and assemble the people and resources required to achieve outcomes
- The ability to meet deadlines and objectives independently
- The ability to independently research and acquire a broad knowledge of the industry and understanding of appropriate levels and rules set out by the governing bodies and the company
- The skills that allow you to be meticulous in detail and follow-through
- NCCP 2 designation or actively working towards
- Experience in coaching or participating in cheerleading and tumbling
- ICU credentialing
- We look to build strong, healthy leaders in the community beginning at a young age.
- We believe every child, regardless of ability, deserves to have a safe and inclusive space to learn.
- We believe children learn best in an environment that promotes fitness, friends, and fun.
- We believe in everyone’s ability to contribute equally to a team, regardless of skill level or experience.
- Do you want to positively impact the lives of today’s youth? Due to our continued growth, Pegasus Cheer Athletics is looking to add to our awesome team.
- You are someone who can lead a class of young people, making it positive, high-energy, and engaging for everyone participating. Who wouldn’t want to help create our future leaders?
- You are someone who understands that growing a membership means nurturing and serving existing clients while recruiting new ones on a consistent basis.
- You are someone who strives to deliver the WOW factor for all clients and prospective clients by over-delivering outstanding experience through all avenues.
- You are a strong communicator, interacting with others in-person, via phone, or through digital systems.
- You are creative, disciplined, curious, and focused.
- You love to collaborate with others to make good ideas awesome ones, able to see things through, and can adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Position: Tumbling Coach
Type of Job: After School, Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be Discussed
Hours: Based on schedule
Closes: Apr 30, 2021
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.