- A professional who supports persons with their mental wellness in their workplace?
- An employer looking for guidance on mental health in your workplace?
- An employee seeking mental health resources?
- A job seeker who is interested in learning more about mental wellness strategies?
- A community member who is interested in raising awareness about mental wellness issues?
Then META’s 2nd Annual Mental Wellness in the Workplace Conference can help you!A free event to raise awareness and provide education on an important, but often overlooked issue.
META is Making Employment Transitions Attainable for employers and workers who are striving to maintain Mental Wellness in the Workplace.
1 in 5 Canadians is affected by mental health issues, which also inevitably affect the businesses they work for when the support structure they need is lacking.
META is hosting a free one day conference to open up the dialogue about Mental Wellness in the Workplace and learn how to face these difficulties head on, in order to support the well-being of companies and the people that make them work.
Our Annual Mental Wellness in the Workplace Conference provides opportunities for:
- Connecting people with the resources and support personnel they need in the Quinte and surrounding areas
- Providing education and insightful knowledge from keynote speakers and experienced professionals
- Networking between community partners, employers, and local residents to further discussion on mental wellness in the workplace
- Raise your community profile by being acknowledged as an employer invested in Mental Wellness in the Workplace.
The conference will feature dynamic and engaging keynote speakers along with morning and afternoon breakout sessions related to matters of mental wellness in the workplace. Admission is completely free, simply RSVP with us to secure your spot.
"The speakers were amazing! What a great program!"
"Impressed with the presenters. Food was excellent. Excellent, central, accessible location"
"Great range of speaker within the mental health topic. Very engaging and informative thank you for an amazing day! Excellent content."
"The quality and quantity of resources at this event were fantastic. Learned quite a few new things and hope this will better our workforce. Thank you!"
"Thank you for the inspiration! All of the speakers were excellent and I found the information helpful, insightful, and very relevant. Very well organized and I also enjoyed the humour and laughter injected throughout the day."