Welch LLP - Belleville, ON
- Experience delivering outstanding service as a receptionist and representing the firm as the first point of contact with clients
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates a strong customer service focus
- Demonstrates organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions, instructions/procedures efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates strong teaming skills and experience reporting to multiple people
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Ability to work with numbers, demonstrates accuracy
- some accounting or bookkeeping experience would be an asset
- Ability to work overtime during busy tax season
*This is a maternity leave positionDownload Posting
As an Administrative Receptionist within the Belleville office, you will take a hands on role in all aspects of administration. You will work closely with all members of the team including senior staff accountants, partners, and external clients. You will deliver outstanding customer service and provide an experience that delights our customers. You will have an opportunity to work in an environment that builds on the strengths of every employee and promotes their own professional and personal development.
Reception – First point of contact for our clients
- Greet clients at the main door or over the phone and answer questions
- Handle daily mail and couriers
- Process client payments of cash, cheque, or POS, filing, updating and maintaining details and tracking lists
- Accurately and timely responses to partner, staff, and outside requests
- Typing as required, arranging lunches
- Processing T1’s (personal tax returns) and other government filings etc.
Other tasks and procedures as required on an ongoing basis
Type of Job: Full Time, Temporary,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be discussed
Hours: Full-time (necessary overtime during tax season)
Closes: Feb 11, 2022
To apply follow these instructions
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant” in subject line
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.