*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead*
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
Type of Job: Full Time, Part-Time,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be discussed
Hours: Full and part time hours
Closes: Jul 20, 2022
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.