Queens University - Kingston, ON
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in an administrative role supporting a department or business in the following activities:
• Calendar management (preferably MS Outlook)
• Meeting coordination
- Experience working in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with video conferencing platforms (Teams, Zoom, Skype)
- Ability to begin work quickly as assignment arise
Queen’s has an opportunity for an experienced administrative professional to join the Queen’s Administrative Casual Pool. Candidates selected to join the Casual Pool become eligible to be considered for short-term casual assignments across the university as they arise. Casual assignments can vary in terms of responsibilities and hours, but most often receive 25-35 hours per week and are expected to perform reception duties, manage departmental calendars, organize meetings and take meeting minutes, and perform basic departmental bookkeeping.
Due to the inconsistency of the work, people interested in joining the pool must have a great deal of flexibility and be available to begin work quickly when an opportunity arises.
Type of Job: Contract,
Hourly Wage/Salary: To Be Discussed
Hours: 25-35 hours per week
Closes: Apr 11, 2021
To apply follow these instructions
Applicants, please follow the link below:
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.