Community Health Worker
Bayshore Home Care - Belleville, ON
Looking for a rewarding career in health care? Now is the perfect time to be trained as a Community Health Worker in Belleville. Bayshore is offering paid training and a position upon successful completion. Our next course starts May 2021.
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to a reliable vehicle for work
- Ability to work full-time: split shifts- 7am-1pm and 4pm-10pm.
- Availability to work Monday to Friday, and every other weekend on a rotation basis
- Clear vulnerable sectors check
- Negative TB test results (2 step)
- Able to work in Canada
The program includes:
- Fully funded tuition – you will be paid while you are completing the course
- Guaranteed job providing home care in your community
- On the job learning experience with Bayshore
- Competitive salary and benefits
Type of Job: Full Time,
Hours: Ability to work full-time hours
Closes: Apr 16, 2021
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.